Parts and Accessories
Ergon Biocork Grips GP1-L$23.00
Ergon Biocork Grips GP1-L
The GP1 BioKork provides ultimate ergonomics for the hand just as the rest of Ergon’s Performance Comfort series do, however the unique qualities of cork means that it is now antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
Cork’s natural damping qualities also make it an ideal grip material, and its now density mean the resulting grip is a lot lighter.
The GP1 BioKork uses 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal which is certified for its ecologically sound production. This ecological theme is continued throughout the rest of the grip.
The inner core is plastic reinforced using natural fibre, which make up 40% of its mass. In place of mineral oil, the gel in the palm section of the grip is vegetable oil based.
The clamp can also be 100% recycled. It is all a result of Ergon’s “GreenLab” initiative.
Thule Raceway 9001XT 2 Bike Carrier$225.00
- Sure-Tight ratcheting cables with locks provide max. fastening security to your vehicle
- FitDial guarantees a 'perfect fit' to your vehicle
- Molded rubber pads provide firm hold and protection of vehicle finish
- Anti-sway cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- Narrow craddle arms hold a variety of bike frames including smaller children's bikes
- Folds up when not in use
- Locakable cable secures bike to carrier and carrier locks to vehicle (locks included)